installed by A Approved Siding & Window Company:
- Maximum Energy Savings and
- XL 55 provides an energy - saving 3.0 plus "R" Value - over
three times the insulating protection of vinyl siding
insulation value means up to 20% savings on your energy
- XL 55
provides a continuous blanket of protection around the
entire house. 16 foot panels reduce the number of seams.
- XL 55 keeps your home cool in the summer and warm in the
winter for year-round comfort and energy savings of up
- Comes in several styles and colors.This product offers
zero maintenance, lifetime
transferable limited warranty.
- Our finish warranty guarantees your color will not crack, chip or peel for 15 years.
- Over 41 quality checks are made throughout our proprietary manufacturing process to ensure the quality of the substrate, the texture and the finish. No other manufacturer can match our demanding quality standards.
- Considering the alternatives? Compare the benefits of James Hardie Siding Products with ColorPlus® Technology to filed applied paint options, especially on larger buildings.
- Most of the raw materials used to make James Hardie Siding are extracted and processed near each manufacturing facility.
The Warmth of Wood
Durability of Fiber-Cement
- 30 year transferable limited warranty.
- Virtually maintenance free
crack, rot or delaminate
- Withstands termite attack
of styles and textures
- Simonton Reflections products are top-quality vinyl replacement windows and doors that are installed by a contractor or remodeler. The Simonton Reflections line includes 5500, 5300, and 5050 series products, so you can find the right window and door with the right features at the right price.
- Double Lifetime Warranty.
- J.D. Power Award winner.
- ESheild radiant barriers for attics reduces your energy costs.
- Keep you home warmer in winter and cooler in summer.
| Steel Garage Doors
| Know The Difference
The look of the carriage door is a classic. For years the
carriage door has made homes more attractive. Now the
carriage door is back and is better than ever. Not only is
the appearance of the door appealing, its also made of steel
rather than wood. The use of steel on your door gives you
years of no maintenance, hassle free enjoyment Not to
mention your door will look great for years.